The best canning systems for your production line
Are you looking for a fast and reliable canning system? Comac offers solutions for production speeds up to 4,000 cans/hour, and for production speeds from 4,000 to 12,000 cans/hour.
If you own a beverage company, a good filling system for your production line is an absolute must. Comac is exactly what you’re looking for, and we’ll now introduce you to some of its best products and help you make the right choice.
The advantages offered by Comac canning systems
The canning systems offered by Comac are ideal for two main reasons:
- They can be used with any type of beverage, whether beer or soft drinks: there’s no packaging limit, and the taste is never compromised.
- They can be used to fill any type of can, based on the customer’s requirements: the beverage packaging can be adapted to multiple formats. They can also be used to fill tin or aluminum cans.
Comac ancillary machines for canning systems
In order to provide even more comprehensive and versatile services, Comac offers a series of ancillary machines for use in conjunction with filling lines. These include:
- Pasteurizer tunnel: used to pasteurize the product already packaged in cans. The machine structure is manufactured with solid AISI 304 stainless steel, and is available in different sizes.
- Cooling/heating tunnel: this system is designed to bring the previously packaged cold or hot product to room temperature. Built with special instrumentation designed to save water.
- Saturation unit: this system is designed to carbonate the product. The amount of CO2 can be adjusted to obtain different levels of carbonation, due to the presence of a modulating valve.
- Premix unit: this system is used to create carbonated beverages by deaerating the water, adding syrup, and carbonating it to obtain the finished carbonated product.
Comac filling machines for canning systems
See below the main can packaging models from Comac:
- PEGASUS 8-1 v2: an isobaric filling machine capable of packaging up to 4,000 cans/hour.
- Microbrew 10/2: an isobaric filling machine capable of packaging up to 6,000 cans/hour.
- Microbrew 20/4: an isobaric filling machine capable of packaging up to 12,000 cans/hour.
Contact our professionals to find the system that best suits your requirements or request a quote